2012年3月10日星期六

10 Traits of Successful People Watches

It has been some time since I posted to my Blog. I had gotten caught up Watches in the rat race of life and things were not really going well for me. Business had been slow, school (working on my Masters in Divinity) was weighing me down and life as a whole was just pressing me from all sides.Well I am thankful that my mentor is an understanding person and helps me over these rough spots when they come, and believe me if you have not had them, they will come just keep living.The company I'm with has started a "WakeUp Call" each day and I Christian Dior Watches was blessed to be on the call a couple of days ago. The topic was "10 Common Traits of Successful People", so I decided to include this in my getting back on track blog post.You see it is easy to lose focus of your goals and dreams when things are not working the way you want them to work. Yes, I want to have the riches in life and not give much thought to where the next dime will come from or how the next bill will be paid and will I have enough money to take my wife on that vacation she wants. I understood that the 9 to 5 or what ever the hours I worked at the j.o.b. were not going Oris to get me where I wanted to be. Thus the reason for branching out into Attraction Marketing. I understand that nothing good comes overnight or without some pain and work on my part. I still did the small things but I didn't do the right things. "Thanks for the WakeUp Call!!!"10 Traits of Successful PeopleNow there are more that can be added to this list, these are just a few:--PassionBe creative, have vision and drive...Do the things that increase your belief in you and your business--Can Do attitudeDon't look for the easy way out....or the quick fix to the problem....dig deep and find the real solution--No ExcusesTake ownership of your actions.....set those goals and make them happen--Don't rely on others to get the task doneIf they won't you do.....go around people who are in the way--Invest in YourselfBecome a student of the game....build your value...invest in your resources..become that Leader you are looking for--Be ResourcefulFind a way to get it done--Successful Time ManagementDon't wait on the clock...focus on the task at hand...plan your day then work your plan--Network with other peopleBuild relationships with people....seek out Rado who you can help.....be real in your intentions--Get ResultsDon't just think about it/take action....stop working on your business/work your business...action & activity create results--Successful people take educated riskDo your homework and take action.....take A Lange & Sohne Watches small steps toward your goals.....I just wanted to pass this along to anyone who has been feeling the way I have and I pray that this will uplift you and give you strength to get back on that horse again.

没有评论:

发表评论